Wednesday, May 24, 2006

friends, I need your help!!

You're in a position to really help me out.

As I proceed to plan the future of Tell Ten Friends, I wanted to conduct some very vital market research. I have a survey about marketing, that takes about 2 minutes to complete.

With your help, I'd like to forward it to as many Business Owners and marketing decision makers as possible. (preferably businesses with less than $30 M per year in sales) I can't do this alone, so please help out by forwarding it "ten friends" if you can think of that many.

I realize that the easy thing to do is skip this over, but it would make a big difference in the future of my company, so please forward on this marketing survey.

If it's easier, here's the link in full; so you can copy and paste it into an email:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=628672147583

Thanks in advance, all of you who helped me out on this.

Update: I've gotten a few responses, but I need more. That's why I put in this otherwise useless update...to give me an excuse to republish this post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home