Thursday, June 01, 2006

if I catch a fish...

I'll post a picture of it, I promise.

I'm taking a much needed break this weekend (starting this afternoon!) to go fishing with my dad, my father-in-law and my uncle Don.















The weather is supposed to be "iffy," so say a prayer for sunshine. If you're jealous, don't be. You too can charter the Amber Spirit for a weekend of sport fishing in Desolation Sound. Just call my aunt Christine and book your adventure.

Cheers, all. Back early next week with more hot air on the subject of marketing.

2 Comments:

At 12:27 AM, Blogger J.D. said...

Okay, I'm officially jealous. I wanna go fishin' too.

Guess I'll just have to settle for partying up with the Reality TV Convention this week. The autograph hound in me is going to soooooo geek out.

 
At 1:01 AM, Blogger J.D. said...

Why would you want a silly old fish when you could be dancing with Jessica Sierra??? I ask you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home