Thursday, March 30, 2006

jordan, what have you been up to?

It's been a long time since I've posted, so I guess I have some 'splainin' to do. Well, in what some might consider to be my "off time," I've been quite busy.

For starters, I've just finished a re-design of my site, the soon-to-be telltenfriends.com. It's still hosted at yobomedia.com, but expect that to change any day. Big, huge thanks to Rob Masefield for the pretty pictures. I think we can all agree his logo design (seen in the header of this blog) is nothing short of brilliant.

He also took this shot of me at the 2010 Olympics shrine at the peak of Whistler:


For the last few weeks, Ryan and I have been working on the launch of the Vancouver Blog, a new hub of blog activity for the greatest city in the world. It is now up and running, and will grow exponentially any minute, I'm sure. Another nod to Rob for the excellent Vancouver skyline photo in the banner.

Also, I've taken some time to work on some projects for some friends. First, I edited a demo reel for one of my good friends, Jeff Leyland.


(click to watch. runtime 4 min.)

I also went Squidoo crazy and built lenses for Jeff, Sandy and my wife. (Who has since beefed hers up considerably) Then I did a bit of work to my own, as well.

Alas, with my lack of blogging activity of late I might not crack the Technorati Top 100, but as of this writing my Squidoo lens is ranked inside the top 500, at 438.

My golf swing is pretty smooth these days too, I must admit.

1 Comments:

At 7:52 AM, Blogger Mack Collier said...

Loved that skyline shot on the Vancouver blog, simply amazin!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home