Tuesday, March 07, 2006

my sincerest apologies

Mack just brought to my attention that I (FOOLISHLY) had my blog settings so that only Blogger users could comment. I was beginning to wonder why Mack and Ryan and my wife and occasionally Rob and my Mom were the only commenters.

I am sorry. To Andrea, especially, who writes a great PR 2.0 blog (is it okay to call it that, Andrea?) and who brought it to Mack's attention.

Maybe THAT is why nice people like Justin link to me, and have never left a comment.

I have changed it, folks. Comment away, svp. And again, je suis tres desolaits!

4 Comments:

At 1:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jordan,

Thank you for updating this so quickly. And now that Mack has listed you as a top read, hopefully more people will take the opportunity to drop by and comment.

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Mack Collier said...

I've favorited both of you, please make sure you both favorite at least the blogs I listed.

Hopefully in a day or 2 the first one of you will crack the Top 100 ;)

 
At 3:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

FINALLY!!

I almost had to remove you from my Blog Roll, Jordan... :)

Joking aside, I'm glad you fixed this. I've wanted to contribute my $.02 on a few of your posts.

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger Jordan Behan said...

What a relief! I feel like a tremendous weight has been lifted, guys.

I will be casting my votes on technorati soon, and I will list my favorites in a post as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home