Saturday, March 25, 2006

update: Marathon 2007

I ran again yesterday; about 5 miles or so (8 km). Still a far cry from the 26.2 miles of a full marathon. I've also started a "yoga for runners" program that I do a few times a week in addition to my time on the tennis court and golf course. Once I got past the hippy-esque side of the yoga, I realized it was quite challenging and really good for me, so I'm gonna keep it up.

Thanks to the good folks over at the Spargo blog in London for the link to the Hal Higdon marathon training program. I've tenatively scheduled a few competitive runs for this year (none longer than 10k) but it looks like the Vancouver Marathon In May of 2007 will be the end goal.

Also, Ryan has signed on train with me. If you're just tuning in, this is an update of a challenge I made for myself recently.

I'll update again closer to the Vancouver Sun Run, April 23; my first race of this year.

1 Comments:

At 8:30 AM, Blogger Alex Lee Behan said...

I'm proud of you honey! Keep it up! Also, thanks for spreading some positive cheer for YOGA!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home