Monday, May 08, 2006

thought for the day

Actually, I think about this all the time, but it was great to see it in print:

The world wide web isn't about pages, it's about people. It isn't about information, it's about the ideas and insights of people around the world.

Regardless of whether you read Salon.com, The New York times online, or any number of frequently updated blogs and personal websites, the true value of your experience, evolution and insight doesn't lie in the words you read on the screen but in the minds of people who write them, as well as your reaqction to their writing. We as readers need and deserve to know who those people are. And we need to recognize, reach out to, and embrace them.
I found it in The Big Moo.

In the spirit of that quote, let me make myself even more accessible, lest you want to reach out and embrace me (digitally speaking). Here's my LinkedIn profile: www.linkedin.com/in/jordanbehan

Let's connect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home